You don't really need a specific plugin to get that working; it's just
a matter of configuring Maverick as is described here:
http://mav.sourceforge.net/maverick-manual.html#N10167

You can get separate plugins for Velocity in Eclipse
(http://veloedit.sourceforge.net/ or
http://velocitywebedit.sourceforge.net/).

Eelco