From: Angela Day [mailto:akc...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:41 PM
To: mav-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Mav-user] NoClassDefFoundError and I have all the right jar
files

I am getting the following error when I try to run my application

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet dispatcher
threw exception

:117)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
74)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:87
3)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:528)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:81)

.java:689)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

org.infohazard.maverick.flow.Loader.loadDocument(Loader.java:140)
        org.infohazard.maverick.flow.Loader.<init>(Loader.java:88)

org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.reloadConfig(Dispatcher.java:239)
        tdhca.maverick.Dispatcher.reloadConfig(Dispatcher.java:287)
        org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:159)
        tdhca.maverick.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:309)
        javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)

:117)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
74)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:87
3)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:528)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:81)

.java:689)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am running:

Torque 3.3
Java 1.5
Maverick 2.2.4
Ant 1.8.0
Velocity 1.3
Tomcat 5.5.28
Eclipse 3.5.1
JSP 1.2
JDOM 1.1.1
commonts_logging 1.1
jdom 1.1.1
commons-beanutils 1.7.0
commons-collections 3.2

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Angela Day

National Autism Association of Central Texas

http://www.naacentraltexas.org