Oops :-)  Amusingly enough, this problem was fixed last week during some
refactoring.  The current CVS copy of Maverick should only instantiate
jaxp TransformerFactory objects when they are actually used... but then
I said this before :-)

When I get more documentation written I'll release another beta.

As far as Tomcat 3.3 goes, I vaguely recall that it has some strange
classloader issues and it's very sensitive to where you put the
xalan.jar.  I've never spent any serious time using Tomcat v3, so I'm
not sure I can be much help beyond this.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(TransformerFactory.ja
va
> :121)
> [Default]
> [Default]       at

org.infohazard.maverick.transform.NonTransform.<clinit>(NonTransform.jav
a:
> 23)
> [Default]
> [Default]       at

org.infohazard.maverick.view.TrivialViewFactory.<init>(TrivialViewFactor
y.