ControllerContext.setModel() is indeed how you are supposed to do it.
You're setting an org.w3c.dom.Document instance?  What view type are you
using?

Actually, nevermind, I see the problem.  You're using domify, and you're
trying to adapt something that is already a Node.  If you want an
instant fix, change your view type to "trivial" and you should be ok.
Trivial views just hand the model off to the transform process, which is
what you want.

I'll fix the domify view so that it handles this case, though.

Btw, 2.0 still used Controller.model().  The setModel() method is a 2.1
thing.  But this "bug" was in 2.0, too.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]