Good points.  On 2, I've noticed that I end up with lots of controllers,
and there are a whole slew of named views which might be called.  When I'm
writing a controller, it's pretty clear to me which views are actually
used, so I could easily enumerate them.  On the other hand, trying to go
through one controller manually after the fact (let alone 50) and weed out
which views are used is error-prone.  You know, some views could come from
inherited classes or whereever.  Without this feature, my tendency is to
add in views left, right and center in the hopes of not missing one.  I'm
just suggesting that each controller has n different exit paths, and
ensuring a one-to-one mapping is error-prone.

I'll look forward to your workflow system,
Dan