done. its in cvs now.

--jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schnitzer, Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Feutrier Olivier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Bocquet
Stéphane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 9:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Mav-user] Why : URL param sent to the next URL with strange
URL param build ing

Yup, that looks like a bug.  If you can wait until Friday (when my DSL gets
installed), I'll fix it before I run off to Burning Man.  Unfortunately
Scott's already out at the site doing prep work for the DPW.  Jim, do you
want to tackle this right now?  I think you can just check to see if the
value instanceof Object[] and add multiple parameters if that's the case.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]