From: "Charles N. Harvey III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 4:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Mav-user] init error

> Bingo.  That is exactly what is at the bottom of the stacktrace.
> Should I put xalan or xerces in the lib?  Or do I just need
> to put xml-apis.jar in the lib?  Or should they all be in the classpath
> as well as the lib?
>
> Thanks so much for the help.
>

> Charlie

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:89
> > 3)
> > at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:808)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:
> > 3266)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3395)
> > at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:785)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:454)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:714)
> > at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:300)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:389)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:232)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor
> > t.java:155)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1131)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:614)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1123)
> > at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:343)
> > at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:388)
> > at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:506)