Valeri these are just standard coding things. You essentially are asking how to code your project. Maverick is a framework, so you can hardly apply it to a "framework-less" web application. My apologies if I am not understanding you. This is meant to be helpful.

On your coding questions, I have no idea what your application does, so I could not nor could anyone else give an intelligent reponse to the questions. If you don't need a lot of the infomation in the ClientModel, I would definitely use lazy initialization of the Client, or a similar technique.