Hello,

I was thinking of extending the login funtionality of the friendbook example to include checking for user roles.  For example, I'll have 3 types of user roles: Administrators, Maintainers and Users.  "Users" can only access user pages, "Maintainers" can access user and maintenance pages, while "Administrators" can access user, maintenance, and administration pages.

Any thoughts/comments on the best way to do this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

---