Yes, it should be in the FAQ, I think the docs need a lot of work, I'm finding myself looking into the friendbooks code a LOT and trying to guess what is happening.

I'll keep a list of things I think should be in there, i'm starthing a brand new project and i'll list the things that I'm going through to get it rolling.

Travis

Schnitzer, Jeff wrote:

From: Travis Reeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

How can you set up the default page to work like index.jsp would

without

a browser redirect?

This should probably be a FAQ.  As cheesey as it sounds, create an
index.jsp with the content:

<jsp:forward page="welcome.m"/>

Sun offered us no way to use a servlet as a default page, so it has to
be either a html or a jsp page :-(

Jeff

.