To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: [Mav-user] PROPOSAL: Move java packaging to net.sf.mav.*

From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Schnitzer, Jeff wrote:

FWIW, I'd like to see everything migrated over to net.sf.mav.*
eventually.  It would be a pretty big PITA though.  Not sure how
worthwhile it would be to move the core.

If there were interest, I'd be glad to volunteer for the grunt work,

as

part of my right of passage =:)

If you're volunteering, you have my +0.5 :-) Scott, Jim, Mike?

I'm still waiting on Anthon's reply regarding the FormProc patch.

Jeff's

setup my account, and, in the meantime, I have some minor JavaDoc

fixes

I could apply to the core, if that's all right. No code changes.

Please, go for it :-)

Jeff

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf