> From: Travis Reeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I just finished converting an application to use maverick, but now
when
> people go to the old .jsp version of the page, it errors because it's
> expecting it to go through maverick.  Is there any way to catch this
> other than putting a check into each jsp page?

What do you want to happen when a user directly links to a JSP page?

The usual answer is to block access to the templates using the security
constraints in web.xml.  Either block *.jsp (if you can) or the
directory in which you have put your templates.

It sounds like you already have published links and you're trying to
figure out how to maintain backwards compatibility.  There are a lot of
differing opinions on how to go about doing that, but in your case I
recommend a servlet filter that issues a redirect if you're accessing a
jsp without going through maverick.

Jeff