On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 07:06, Ted Husted wrote:
> One of the things I like best about Maverick is that it is clearly
> focused on providing a standard front controller, a key problem that
> neither Java, .NET, nor PHP want to address (for some reason). Many
> projects start to sprawl, which seems to cause more problems than it
> solves. But, Maverick has retained a very clear focus.

I couldn't agree with this more. Jeffs commitment to keeping the core of
the product focused on the key problem it is trying to solve is one of
Mavericks greatest strengths.

-k.

--
If you don't test then your code is only a collection of bugs which
apparently behave like a working program.

Website: http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/kevin/
Pub Key: http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/kevin/public.asc