Hi,

I have two webapps using Webwork, Maverick, Tomcat 4.1,
Hibernate, JSP views (but switching to freemarker soon).

These web applications have to be available 7 days a week,
24 hours a day but the problem is they need new features
almoust every day. But I am kind of tired of deploying new
releases duering night when there is less users.

So I am trying to find a best way how to deploy changes
into working system. If this is possible at all.

Please be so kind and share your experiences.

Oh, and I am not so tied to tomcat after all...

thank you in advance,
taavi