Steffen,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Changing the COLUMNCOMPRESSION parameter
on my 7.6 instance to NO did indeed fix the issue, and I am now able to
load the data without errors. Just to make sure I understand the
process, could you please confirm that I have understood this correctly:

* Is it correct that if I do the export and import as PAGES (as opposed
to RECORDS), I need to make a backup of my target database after loading
the data, before I can make any changes to the loaded tables?
* Is it correct that changing the COLUMNCOMPRESSION to NO will mean that
the storage requirements of the database will be somewhat larger than if
it was set to yes, but it is a setting that is completely transparent to
the user of the database (e.g. I assume that a varchar(10) field still
would behave exactly the same in SQL statements regardless of the
setting of the COLUMNCOMPRESSION parameter)?
* I did have the one issue when loading that because the schema contains
a couple of circular foreign key relationships (where two tables have
FKs that reference each other) I got a referential integrity violation
error when first importing the catalog and then the data. Instead I had
to manually create the schema (minus the foreign keys), load the data,
and then manually create the foreign keys.  I assume this is the way it
has to work, and had I not had these circular FKs, I could have imported
the catalog using the loader?

Thanks again for your assistance!

Regards,
Johan H