You could write a small script that queries DB state via dbmcli.

robert

2007/5/21, Baehr, Stephan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dear all,

we are using Nagios for monitoring our systems. Now we newly introduced two
MaxDB databases and would like to perform a check if they are up and running
(availability check).

By now I have no clue if there is any preconfigured function or plugin to do
this check.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Stephan Bähr

"This is an e-mail from a DeLaval company. This e-mail is confidential
and may also be privileged. Please delete the email and notify us
immediately if you are not the intended recipient. DeLaval does not
enter into contracts or contractual obligations via electronic mail,
unless otherwise agreed in writing between parties concerned.
Thank you."

Ges
chaeftsfuehrerin/Managing Director: Marie Ornesved Gustafsson
Registriert am
 Amtsgericht Luebeck, HRB 2344 RE
Sitz: DeLaval Services GmbH, Wilhelm-Bergn
er-Str. 1, D-21509 Glinde