Hi 2 all,
on Windows installations, the protocol of the MaxDB loadercli application (loader.prt) resides in the folder
C:\Documents and Settings\<windowsUserName>\My Documents\sdb\loader\log

Question:
Is it possible to change this location (after the MaxDFB installation has been done) to another partition or drive by easy means like a change in a CFG file or alike ? I am looking through the list here and the Documentation for such a possibility, but unfortunately yet without success. Maybe someone familiar with that issue could push my nose into the right direction...

TIA & Regards

Michael