Output columns too long:
I have a few queries where the output of a row is larger that the 8KB
Maxdb row limit.
Is there a plan to increase the limit and what will it be increased to?

ANSI SQL 99:
Is there a plan to make MaxDB ANSI SQL 99 compliant? If so, when?
Specifically, coalesce and 99 join syntax...

Support of Union clause:
Is there a plan to support the Union clause?

These limitations do not occur in Oracle, DB2, and Sql Server. This is
hindering my move to push opensource db replacement of the "Big Three" for
my clients.

Is there a projected product schedule that is public accessible?