It's been brought to my attention this morning that a recent podcast has some mis-aligned facts about MbUnit. The author of the cast has been corrected and a blog post should strighten things out. However I know that this sort of thing can upset folks when your putting every effort into making MbUnit better. Let me therefore say that I am very thankful and fully appreicate all the work that everyone is doing, let's hope some truths come out in the wash.

Andy