* Yury V. Zaytsev <y...@shurup.com> [100317 01:37]:
> On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 18:07 -0800, Tim Johnson wrote:
>
> > 2)I do not believe that the documentation in the "Colors" section of
> > the MC manfile is current. I will give some examples:
> >
> > Keyword Directory: Doesn't work. It is white on all configurations
> > that I have attempted. The following ini sample:
> > "directory=<foreground>,<background>" just plain doesn't work for
> > me. Neither do the similar controls for symlinks.
>
> Needs to be fixed...
>
> > What do you say? Any of you folks that are Close To The Iron for MC
> > want to step up to the plate and point me in the right direction?
>
> /etc/mc/Syntax
 Looks like that is for mcedit, which I don't use, however this is a
 good tip for anyone wanting to get some fine-grained control.
> /usr/share/mc/syntax/xml.syntax
 Likewise
> /usr/share/mc/skins
 Aha! And BTW: that's /usr/local/share on my machine ....

> > And maybe on the way I can find out what the f***in' ctrl-h key
> > doesn't work on my machine.....
>
> Fixed in 4.7.0.3 ?
> Yury V. Zaytsev
  Thank you very much Yury. I will get 4.7.03 and build. And will
  experiment with the the control files you have listed above.
  Cheers
--
Tim
t...@johnsons-web.com