________________________________
Museums Advocacy Day
Don't forget, it's not too late to join your colleagues for Museums Advocacy
Day, Feb. 23-24, Washington, DC.  After experiencing this FREE webinar bring
your knowledge to DC and join us as we visit legislators and Speak Up for
Museums!

AAM Advocacy Webinar: Listen Up Legislators!
Getting Your Message Across

[http://www.magnetmail.net/images/clients/Museum/advocacy.jpg]

Join AAM for a FREE Webinar to prepare for Museums Advocacy Day.

With the hectic pace on Capitol Hill, sometimes it's all you can do to just get
legislators to pay attention. Whether you're attending Museums Advocacy Day in
person, wondering how you can participate even if you can't come to Washington,
DC, or just want to become a better advocate, this is the session for you.  Our
AAM Washington staff and outside expert will outline the details of advocacy
day and will share a few "insider" secrets for effective communication with
elected officials. We'll discuss federal policy issues that may impact museums
across the country -- and what we can do to  ensure that our representatives
are ready to take positive action on our behalf.
Webinar Date:   Tue, Feb. 10

Webinar Time:  1:00 - 2:00 PM EST

[http://www.magnetmail.net/images/clients/Museum/registernow.gif]<http://www.magnet101.com/ls.cfm?r=38576458&sid=5740828&m=652255&u=Museum&s=http://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/262457054>

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.
Museums Advocacy Day
Don't forget, it's not too late to join your colleagues for Museums Advocacy
Day, Feb. 23-24, Washington, DC.  After experiencing this FREE webinar bring
your knowledge to DC and join us as we visit legislators and Speak Up for
Museums!
Register for Museums Advocacy
Day<http://www.magnet101.com/ls.cfm?r=38576458&sid=5740197&m=652255&u=Museum&s=http://www.speakupformuseums.org/MuseumAdvocacyDay.htm>

Webinar System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows(r) 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh(r)-based attendees
Required: Mac OS(r) X 10.4 (Tiger(r)) or newer

[http://www.magnetmail.net/images/clients/Museum/AAMsmallmmLogo.jpg]
1575 Eye Street NW Suite 400
Washington, DC 20005
866-226-2150

Click
here<http://www.magnetmail.net/Actions/unsubscribe.cfm?message_id=652255&user_id=Museum&recipient_id=38576458&email=akeshet
 at imj.org.il&group_id=305490> to unsubscribe

[http://www.magnet101.com/spacer.cfm?tracking_id=2947196596_Museum]