>Any chance these constant headlines about Facebook privacy problems
>are trying to ...tell us something?

Yes ... that the Internet, social networks, instant messaging systems
and email clients tend to mess things up, let in spam, and Trojan
horses, grant access to files that are not are not rightfully yours
while silo-ing off others for no appropriate reason ... I would
recommend shunning anything that has a modem or router attached to it
or, just to be sure, steer clear away from anything that needs
electricity to turn itself on ...
Susan