Hi, I do exhibition design at the International Quilt Study Center &
Museum, and we use google sketchup for our layouts. It's a pretty easy
program, and the tutorials from google are great.
Best,
Jennifer Graham
Exhibitions Assistant/Photographer
International Quilt Study Center & Museum
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
www.quiltstudy.org