And speaking of the user experience for museum visitors on various devices,
those in the UK might be interested in the MCG's event, Museums Get Mobile,
next Friday (May 16) in Bristol.

Not only do you get to hear more about the V&A's work from Andrew Lewis,
our keynotes are Shelley Mannion from the British Museum and Andy Budd
of award-winning design agency Clearleft, plus there's Lindsey Green of
Frankly, Green + Webb, Ivan Teage, from the Natural History Museum,
accessibility consultant L?onie Watson - and we've just announced our final
speaker, Dan Goodwin from the agency fffunction, who'll talk about
'Commissioning a big web project when you're not sure what you want' (sound
familiar?).

Ticket sales close on Tuesday, so don't delay!
http://museumsgetmobile.eventbrite.com/

And for those who can't make it to Bristol, keep an eye on tweets through
the hashtag #MGM14. There's more background at
http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2014/05/01/two-weeks-until-museums-get-mobile-get-your-ticket-today/

And here ends my cheeky event post!

Cheers, Mia
(as Chair, Museums Computer Group)