Here is the info and link to the survey as it appeared on another list...
Molly

On behalf of our partners at Dartmouth College and Boston Public Library,
we are pleased
to announce the launch of an exciting new initiative, funded by the
Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), that will examine how
libraries, archives, and museums, can most effectively use crowdsourcing
techniques to augment their collections and enhance their patrons?
experience!

This initiative, provisionally entitled the Crowdsourcing Consortium for
Libraries and Archives (CCLA), will employ a series of meetings and
webinars to collect, examine, and share the most recent, cutting-edge
technologies, tools, and platforms and accompanying best practices in the
field.  The goal of the CCLA is to create a forum that enables all
interested stakeholders to join a national conversation about the most
pressing needs and challenges regarding the development and deployment of
crowdsourcing technologies in the cultural heritage domain.

As a first step in this process, we want to hear from you!

The CCLA team invites you to take a short 10-minute survey to share your
thoughts on the current state of crowdsourcing in libraries, museums, and
other cultural heritage institutions. Your opinions and insights will
directly inform the agenda of upcoming CCLA activities and events,
influence the discourse of current and future discussions, and have the
potential to translate into real-world applications.

Thank you!

 survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CGHJL7B

P.S.To <http://p.s.to/> stay informed about upcoming CCLA events, please
follow us on Twitter: @crowdconsortium