Eve:

It’s been a long haul; congratulations to CAA for getting this published.

Your point about who CAA represents is a good one.  We need to keep in mind
that CAA also represents artists.

Just as an aside, and if it’s of help to anyone:  we set our thumbnail size
policy at 400 x 400 pixels (or 400 on the longest side).  This allows a
printout suitable (just) for a school report or research notes or other private
study use, presumably consistent with the Fair Use provisions of the Israel
Copyright Law, and is reasonably close to the AAMD recommendation.

Amalyah Keshet

Head of Image Resources & Copyright Management

The Israel Museum, Jerusalem