Hi MCN,

Those of you in the UK might be interested in this event - tickets are going
fast. If you're interested in the mystique of 'innovation' but can't quite get
to Cambridge, follow our @ukmcg twitter account for updates on the day.

Cheers, Mia

Sent from my handheld computing device

Begin forwarded message: