Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for ticketing software. Our client offers tickets to events at very low prices, sometimes lower than $5.00, so software like Brown Paper Tickets doesn't seem like a good solution since they add $.99 to the cost of the ticket. I'd be grateful to know about any options you use and like.

Also, these folks are using Volgistics to manage their volunteers. If any of you know it and have software that you think is superior, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Robin

Robin White Owen
www.mediacombo.net