From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Carol
Bartels
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 11:29 AM
To: 'mcn-l@mcn.edu'
Subject: [MCN-L] Ticketing Systems

We are looking at acquiring a ticketing system  for our tours and programming.
A system that would working with our membership software (Talisma/Donor2) would
be great.  If your institution has a system that it really likes I would be
very interested in learning from you.

Carol O. Bartels
Director of Technology
The Historic New Orleans Collection
533 Royal Street | New Orleans, La. 70130-2179
ca...@hnoc.org<mailto:ca...@hnoc.org> | Phone: 504-523-4662