Hi all [With apologies for cross-posting]

We're looking for a writer/editor to join our curious editorial team at
Wellcome Collection. Please circulate to anyone you think might be interested.

All best,

Danny

Web editor, Wellcome
Collection<https://wellcome.ac.uk/jobs/web-editor-wellcome-collection>
London
Closing date Sunday 11 December 2016
Salary Depending on experience

We are looking for a web editor to join the growing editorial team for
wellcomecollection.org<https://wellcomecollection.org/>, as we build new global
audiences and deepen engagement with our existing public and professional
audiences. Working with researchers, artists and curators in a friendly and
creative environment, you will explore topics as varied as the power of
electricity, the relationship between graphic design and health, and the
history of voguing.

You will be responsible for planning, researching and producing articles, image
galleries, photo essays and interviews; commissioning editorial content from
writers, artists and photographers. copy editing and QAing editorial and site
content. You will also be working on the site's functional content, supporting
visitors and researchers, and keeping up-to-date with copyright, privacy,
contempt and defamation law.

Further details and application form
https://wellcome.ac.uk/jobs/web-editor-wellcome-collection

Danny Birchall
Digital Content Manager, Wellcome Collection
Wellcome Trust
Gibbs Building
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK
Tele: +44 (0) 207 611 8894
email: d.birch...@wellcome.ac.uk<mailto:d.birch...@wellcome.ac.uk>
www.wellcomecollection.org<http://www.wellcomecollection.org/> /
@ExploreWellcome

Wellcome exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to
thrive. We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially
independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel
imaginations and spark debate.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183.
Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England
and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London
NW1 2BE, UK)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security -
www.websense.com