Clyfford Still Museum uses Shopify, but we are not the robust online retail
environment that you might need to inform your decision. We use it for
product only, and we sell very little product online. Positives are that
it's simple to set up and simple to use. Non-technical staff
manage/maintain it.

I remember that LACMA was on Shopify when we were researching it for the
Still...I recommend taking theirs for a test drive and being in touch with
some folks over there.

--
Best regards,
Sarah Wambold