Hello everyone!

I am new to the list and am grateful for this community.

I am a consultant who has been engaged by a museum client to look into
options for a non-native app museum guide.

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share their experiences with
digital guides. Specifically, are you currently integrating wayfinding via
geolocation, beacons or other into the overall visitor experience? Has
anyone integrated their website experience and in-person guide experience
with a paywall or other to access content while at the museum? The client
is currently running Drupal as their CMS.

I welcome any findings or approaches you are willing to share.

Thank you in advance.

Kris