Dear All,

If you are a skilled enthusiastic digital content pro and love science and
nature, then here are two hot opportunities to put your skills to great use at
the Natural History Museum  - a world-class visitor attraction and leading
science research centre.
We use our unique collections and unrivalled expertise to tackle the biggest
challenges facing the world today.

The Natural History Museum has two great permanent Digital Content Manager
roles open for applications now. One is focused on leading content development
around the collection, exhibitions and visitor experience, in the consumer
product team. The other one will be content lead in the commercial product team.

*             Digital Content Manager -
https://careers.nhm.ac.uk/templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_303.aspx
*             Digital Content Manager (Commercial) -
https://careers.nhm.ac.uk/templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_304.aspx

Please send onto people you know.

Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Lewis | Data and Insights Architect | Technology Solutions | Natural
History Museum | Cromwell Road | London | SW7 5BD Tel:  020 7942 6134 |
Email:andrew.le...@nhm.ac.uk