We partner with GURU here in Balboa Park on a number of projects - a wayfinding
park-wide app with some points-of-interest AR experiences overlaying historic
photos of key buildings and gardens, and the San Diego Museum of Art’s App with
a couple of awesome AR experiences - the "Open Jaw of Awe" came out of the

Their VR pilots are excellent which they’ve demo’ed at various conferences.
They have a Step into the Painting concept which literally does what its says,
and when you turn around to look out at the world from within the painting, the
world is rendered in the style of the painting you’re in. Has to be
experienced, er… which is the whole point. They’ll be in Pittsburgh.

(Full disclosure, I’m on GURU's board)
-nik

Nik Honeysett | Chief Executive Officer | BPOC | www.bpoc.org

M (805) 402-3326  P (619) 331-1974  E nhoneys...@bpoc.org
<mailto:nhoneys...@bpoc.org>
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101

A technology collaboration that connects audiences to art, culture and science.