I don’t know what others on this list think but this post seems like
blatant advertising? As a vendor myself I am very careful to only post
response to questions where we can add value to a discussion. I would hate
to see this discussion list to turn into a LinkedIn group ;-)

Regards
Glen Barnes
CEO/Founder
Authentic - Home of My Tours, Curtis, STQRY and 7scenes
p: +64 (21) 0429 471
e: g...@getauthentic.io
w: www.getauthentic.io