**#ARCSConf 2017 Travel Tips**
If you’re attending the ARCS conference in Vancouver Nov. 3 – 5, 2017, be
sure to visit our “Getting There” page for information on travel
requirements to visit Canada, links to travel options to Vancouver, and
maps to and from the airport and conference hotel.
http://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-vancouver-conference/travel-to-canada

**#ARCSConf 2017 App**
Don’t forget to download our conference app. Available in the Apple and
Android app stores, it includes a schedule of events, list of speakers and
sponsors, an interactive map of the venue, a map of Vancouver, and much
more.

**ARCS Storify Account**
Missed one of our monthly live Twitter chats but still want to follow the
conversation?  Can’t make it to one of our workshops, or our biennial
#ARCSConf?  Visit the official ARCS Storify page frequently for edited and
annotated reviews of our monthly #ARCSchat, as well as tweets from
workshops and conferences.  You will find a link at the bottom of our
webpage, just look  for the Storify symbol. https://storify.com/Arcs4All/

**Livetweeting for Mexico Seminar**
If you’re attending the Oct 9-10 seminar in Mexico City use
#TerritoriosInexplorados to stay up to date with the proceedings about
contemporary registrar challenges. The seminar is being co-hosted by ARCS
and El Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes  and is being held at the
National Museum of Art.

Actualizarse de las últimas novedades del Seminario "Territorios
Inexplorados: retas en el registro contemporáneo de colecciones" en la
Ciudad de México el 9-10 de octubre usando #TerritoriosInexplorados. El
evento se presenta por ARCS y el Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes en el
Museo Nacional de Arte.
https://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-seminar-in-mexico-city
http://www.inba.gob.mx/ConoceInba

**Connecting to Collections Care Webinar**
ARCS and Connecting to Collections Care (C2CC) are pleased to offer the
webinar “What is This? Solving Problems Found in Collection” on October 17,
2017, 2 – 3 pm EDT.  Go here to register and read more about the webinar
topic.  And if you missed any past webinars, they’re all archived on the
C2CC webpage.
https://www.connectingtocollections.org/found-in-collection/

**Important Dates**
-October 9 – 10, 2017  ARCS Seminar in Mexico City
https://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-seminar-in-mexico-city
-October 17, 2017  Connecting to Collections Care Webinar
https://www.connectingtocollections.org/found-in-collection/
-November 3-5, 2017  ARCS Conference, Vancouver, BC Canada
https://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-vancouver-conference
-November 7, 2017  next #ARCSchat on Twitter 8-9 pm EST
https://twitter.com/arcs4all