WE NEED A COUPLE OF VOLUNTEERS TO CO-LEAD MCN's MEDIA PRODUCTION AND
BRANDING SIG!

http://mcn.edu/community/special-interest-groups-sigs/media-production-branding-sig/

From Mandy Kritzeck, Digital Media Producer & Project Manager, The Corning
Museum of Glass

For the past 2 years, I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to co-chair the
Media Production & Branding SIG – it’s been a great way to connect with the
talented people in our field, keep up with the latest news, hear what
others are up to, and meet new people interested in media production.

Our SIG’s mission is to support museum professionals through discussions on
methods for digital media production (video, audio, text, etc.) as a
storytelling and audience engagement device to manifest an organization’s
identity and mission.

As media production continues to grow as a way that museums reach our
audiences, it’s more important than ever to keep these discussions going.
Thoughtful approaches to branding, identity and mission are critical to
reaching and engaging new communities.

If you want to help continue this conversation and stay on the forefront of
what’s happening with media production, branding and museums, please
consider running for chair of this great SIG. We need 2 people to step up
before the end of this week!

EMAIL short bio (<450 words) + headshot to me or to s...@mcn.edu by Thu Nov
29 EOD!

-----