Just a reminder that you have until *Saturday December 15, 2018 EOD* to
participate in the annual SIG Chairs elections. Please take a moment to
cast your vote now through December 15 and help support the leadership and
future direction of our community:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mcnsigs2018

Thank you.
eric