Hello everyone!

I invite you to join me tonight at 7PM EST for Considering Montage, as we
look at the origins and implications of editing in early, modern and
contemporary motion picture work.

Beyond simply ‘cutting’, we will consider editing as the process of
assembly, viewing pieces by Sadie Benning, Maya Deren, Lev Kuleshov, George
Albert Smith and Dziga Vertov.

Sign up the free Zoom link here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/considering-art-considering-montage-registration-136880494243?aff=Tonight

Looking forward to seeing you soon :)
This event is free and open to all - so please feel free to share.

All the very best,
Matt

Check out the next 4 weeks of programming here -
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/consideringarttm-31239241609

--

Considering.Artâ„¢
Your voice. Your idea.

The contents of this email
message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete
this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.