The School of Information at San Jose State University
<http://ischool.sjsu.edu> is looking for an instructor to teach  Digital
Assets Management.

Here is the Course Description

This course is designed to introduce students to the fundamental concepts,
terminology, practice, and application of digital asset management in the
public and private sectors. It will feature discussions on metadata,
workflow, taxonomy, data security, and preservation of digital assets.

The class is delivered 100% online-asynchronously-using our Canvas Learning
Management system. We provide support and training.

Instructors must have a Masters degree.

If interested please contact Dr. Linda Main (Associate Director)
linda.m...@sjsu.edu.

--
Linda Main Ph.D.
Interim Director