Chris Young worte on Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:54:56 +0000
about [md-2] Re: new User question...

  I've just got an ARexx script to add a random 'tagline' at the bottom of a
Microdot message. As long as the 'tagline' list follows the 'YAM' format, it can
come up with a result. It is still launched from the 'message list window', but
this does have a fun benefit, unless you re-read the message, you will never
know which tag was add.

  The code at the moment is far from pretty and takes about three seconds to
complete its task. I'll post it when I think its usable.

  The next one is random 'X-Face' :-)

--
Regards
  Jules

Some people hope to achieve immortality through their works or their
children.  I would prefer to achieve it by not dying.
-- Woody Allen