With reference to 'messages with attachments and with out' by Bruner, Todd

> When I select a bunch from say artificial intelligence, or fuzzy logic, and
> they have attachments such as an object file, or a image file, some (maybe
> the first one or three) will be "downloaded" and can be viewed off line, but
> the regularly MD will get stuck and hang on the next one.  [snip]

 As far as I can tell it's due to MD2 struggling to update it's interface
for one message, decode the MIME type, and download the next message, all at
the same time. I have written to David Gerber about this in the near past
with a suggestion about batch loading, but have yet to learn of any
progress.

--
Regards
  Jules