Hello All

  Sometimes when I'm reading my mail I want to save a portion of the text,
so I wrote this script to save whatever is in the clipboard to a file. As
you know, if you high-light some text in the MD-II message window, upon
release it is copied to the clipboard, I then run this script and the text
is saved; I hope.

  All the best

  Jules

-- 8< -- Cut Here -- 8< --
/*
 $AUTHOR: by Jules ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ©2001

 This script requires the 'rmh' library, you can get that from:
 http://web.tiscalinet.it/amiga/downloads/rmh.lha

 All the text is output to a file in your 'S:' directory.
*/

L="rmh.library";
IF ~SHOW('L',L) THEN CALL ADDLIB(L,0,-30,0)

IF CALL RMH_READTEXTCLIP("FTEXT")~="" THEN DO
 CALL OPEN('AA','S:GRABCLIP','A')
 CALL WRITELN('AA',FTEXT)
 CALL CLOSE('AA')
END