And it was said by David Gerber on 3 Jul 2001 23:21:38 +0100
about new Microdot2 beta

> As promised, there it is. This version has a significant number of new
> features and some bugfixes. I hope they'll be convenient, especially for
> mailing-lists.

 Thank you for the update.

 The Account delete function has been completely disabled, as opposed the
the 'hide' function it performed in the passed. May be the user could be
given the choice; 'Hide' or 'Delete', in the next version.
 In the passed I have suggested many ARexx additions to the command set, I
hope some of these can be implemented.

 Thank you for your work.
--
Regards