Hello David,

    ---- snipped for brevity ----

> --
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dave 'Targhan' Crawford

   I liked your ARexx script.  Maybe, I will try it.  One
question, though, "Was the fact that you did not mention
William Hawes, in your credits, an oversight?  After all, he
is the author of ARexx."

   I only asked the question because you were so careful in
naming those names responsible for the programs you are using.

                                    Regards,

                                    Julian.

            Author of "MSH Tutorial V. 3.0".
            Found on Aminet -- MSHTut30.lha

           Julian Aronowitz.  Tel.:  (718) 654-1681;
               E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]