Hello Chris

On 28-Dec-02, you wrote:

> On 28 Dec 2002 13:36:55 -0500, Targhan said:
>
>> Guys,
>>
>>  Is it just me or does the auto-check for new mail not work in the
>> new microdot?
>
> Nor for me. In fact, I've gone back to using 1.4.15 because of
> problems with the new release.
>
> Chris.

Well I had a guru with Microdot's TCP/IP handler loading a new news
article, a guru caught by smart crash.  On reboot it loaded without
incident.  I don't use it for mail, but am irritated that the mail
download manager doesn't like to delete more than one message now.  I
use it to delete stuff with big mail downloads, so I will definitely
have to use 1.4.15 for that.  What I do like about the new release is
its speed in handling news, so I guess I will stay with it for a
while.  the guru may have been random.

Regards
--
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]