Good Afternoon Everyone,
I'm encountering issues with non-admin users running reports from our MBAM
2.0 server SSRS instance.  Specifically, the following error:

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'MaltaDataSource'.
(rsErrorOpeningConnection)

Users experiencing issues are part of the "MBAM Report Users" group on the
MBAM server.

I've already seen KB 2639518 (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2639518),
and had previously change the connection properties for MaltaDataSource to
"Windows integrated security".  I've checked and "MBAM Report Users" seems
to have the appropriate access to SSRS.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew