From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Marcum, John
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:13 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] ThinPC Build

Anyone have, or know of, a good guide to building a ThinPC task sequence to be
used for connecting to XenApp/XenDesktop?

I need to know best practices around what should be included in build as far as
applications and settings.

Typos courtesy of Apple. Sent from my iOS device.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,