Sounds like an unattend.xml issue. I am not too well versed in configuring it
properly, but that's the first place I would look.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Curt Finley
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:41 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Windows 8.1 x86 Deployment Issue

I created a custom Win 8.1 x64 image, captured it and am able to deploy it.
When I PXE boot the system copies of the image, reboots and goes through a
number of phases such as Getting devices ready, Getting ready, Finalizing your
settings ,....  I created a custom Win 8.1 x86 image (I thought the same way as
I did the x64 image) but when I PXE boot it, it copies the image, reboots and
presents me with a logon prompt.  It does not go through the Getting devices
ready, ... phases.  When I attempt to log on it tells me the Administrator
account has been disabled.  If I subsequently try to deploy an image to the
same machine it says there is an existing in-progress deployment that is not in
an expected state and it asks if I want to start a new deployment.  I've
created and captured the x86 image twice but I apparently made the same mistake
because I'm getting the same result.  Can someone clue me in on what I might be
doing differently than when I created the X64 image?  If not, perhaps you could
give me a hint on how to diagnose the issue?

I'm running MDT 2013 on Server 2012 R2.  It's a completely new server - not
upgraded from a previous version of MDT.

Thanks for your help.

Curt

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,