The machine will reboot several times between WinPE, and the time you
protect the drive. Once to reboot into the OS Setup, and another time to
reboot into the full OS. :)

Specifically, what’s the problem you are observing?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of LEROY Mathieu
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:07 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] RE : Reboot in WinPE during TS Execution

TPM is disabled by default, if I enable it, I assume I have to reboot for
the change to take effect, correct ?

  _____

De : listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] de la part de
christopher.catl...@us.sogeti.com <mailto:christopher.catl...@us.sogeti.com>
[christopher.catl...@us.sogeti.com]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 6 novembre 2013 15:01
À : mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com <mailto:mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com>
Objet : [MDT-OSD] RE: Reboot in WinPE during TS Execution

Why do you think you need to reboot while inside PE?

Christopher Catlett

Consultant | Detroit

Sogeti USA

Office 248-876-9738 |Fax 877.406.9647

26957 Northwestern Highway, Suite 130, Southfield, MI 48033-8456

 <http://www.us.sogeti.com/> www.us.sogeti.com